WARP REFORM SYSTEM
Our highly-rated “Printed Circuit Board Warp Correction System” is realized though the combination of a heating device, warp correction device, and a slow-cooling machine that incorporates our company’s know-how into a single system.
This system uses a conveyor furnace that utilizes a far-infrared heater to quickly heat boards. Additionally, unlike heating that is performed with an oven, this system heats boards individually, reducing the occurrence of irregularities in the temperature of each board.
It has top and bottom rollers, for a total of 41 rollers, to stretch out board warping. The entry side firmly presses the board and the exit side presses gently.
A fan is then used to gradually cool the board at room temperature to prevent the return of warping.
● High processing performance
● Excellent warp correction
● Limits the return of warping
and other highly appreciated features
Printed circuit board warp correction system
● Dimensions: 100 x 100 mm - 430 x 510 mm
● Thickness: 0.3 - 1.6 mm
● Dimensions: (W) 6095 x (D) 1100 x (H) 1675 (when lifted: 1800) mm
● Power supply: Supports various types
● Air: Pressure: 0.5 Mpa, Consumption flow rate: 200 ℓ/min (ANR) or less
● Exhaust (heating device): Max. air volume: 6.5 m3, Duct diameter: ɸ75 mm
ST-8120 Board feeder
GT-2890 Clean-roller-based cleaning machine
ST-8110 Heating device
ST-8180 Warp correction device
ST-8130 Slow-cooling machine
ST-8140 Board receiver